Create a community of musicians, performers and artists that works together to share services/talent and promote each other via the web and social media.
- Use the collective power of the group and members’ individual networks to expand promotion opportunities for specific targeted artist’s services, events and business services.
- Whenever possible, use the talents and services of Alliance members for personal business needs. For example: If anyone in the community needs website services, they pledge to look within the network first — before going outside the network for their needs. This kind of thinking assumes that within the Alliance we have a strong group of talented people who can provide nearly any service you need. The mantra should be: Help ourselves first.
THE ALLIANCE INCLUDES:
- Creative Artists: Singers, dancers, musicians, painters, dj’s, mc’s, actors/actresses, writers, etc.
- Professional Services In Support of Creative Artists: Sound design, stage rental, make-up, stylists, video services, film services, website services, graphic design,writers, pr and marketing services, directors, lighting, printing, photography services, lawyers, accountants, etc.
- Friends of Creative Artists: Friends, families and fans who love and support creative artists.
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
- LCCAA Logo Placement: If you have a website or blog, please display our logo (to d/l logo highlight image w/mouse. right click, then save image as) with a link back to this page. (link: http://www.sidewaysmileyface.com/?page_id=5395)
- Actively participate and promote fellow alliance members however and whenever possible via the web and social media networks.
- Consider Alliance Member services first for your business needs before going outside the network.
- Subscribe to the @leftcoastcaa Twitter feed. From time to time, we’ll promote a call to action for everyone to share and retweet services, performances, products via your personal social media networks.
- Use the Twitter hashtag #leftcoastcaa in as many tweets as possible to spread the word and expand the network.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Once you’ve contacted The LCCAA either via e-mail or verbally your name and services will be added to the Alliance Members & Services Directory.
- Your e-mail will be added to the LCCAA newsletter list. We’ll use the newsletter to promote, share & plan opportunities where we can all work together to swarm promote via the web, Facebook, Twitter & other social networks.